Mario Party Tools
|Category||Compression / Decompression|
|Release Date||29 August 2020|
|Last Modified||09 September 2020|
It is a simple program that allow you to perform several actions to edit Mario Party data with the help of Mario Party Compression Library, a library that implements the compression format used by Mario Party. It is compatible with all the versions of the game (NTSC-J, NTSC-U and PAL), but make sure that the ROM doesn’t have swapped data, or else it won’t work.
The program requires the .NET Framework 4.7.2.
[1.1.0] - 2020-08-29
- Implemented mass decompression and extraction of data.
- Implemented text extraction and insertion.
- More extensive help in the tools.
- Changed some exception types in compression library and tools.
[1.0.1] - 2020-08-28
- Added some safety checks and error messages.
- Benchmark auto detects the region of the game.
- Benchmark improvements in the way data is shown in the console.
[1.0.0] - 2020-08-28
- Initial release.